- IAA associate membership is available to any entity that is not a fiduciary investment adviser.
- IAA associate members are non-voting, non-office holding members of the Association.
- IAA associate membership applies to an entire firm. The firm may designate any number of employees to receive benefits.
- IAA associate members can be law firms, accountants, consultants, vendors, or other entities concerned with the interests of investment advisers.
As an associate member, you will have unparalleled access to a rapidly growing, highly engaged community of fiduciary investment advisers and many unique opportunities to share your expertise and offerings with them.
- Become an IAA Associate Member JOIN NOW